Tuesday, January 5, 2010

dear santa

naughty
- I Picked on my little brother just to make him mad
- I Made my brother clean my room when really my mom told me too.
- I Broke something and just hid it instead of telling my mom.
- I had people come over with out telling my mom
- I laughed when my mom was yelling at me.



nice
- babysat my little brother
- cleaned my room without my mom telling me too
- hangout with my mom
- got good grades
- Was nice to my brothers for a day.

i think that i had a lot of successes this year, the only thing that got me introuble was messing with my little brothers and thats it. i didn't really get into big trouble this year witch is good i deserve a lot and i think my mom should just forget about my brothers and just buy things for me cause im important. im the only girl and i should get more. cause my brothers already have enough stuff. i should get clothes, a new phone, new coumputer movies, and stuff like that.

3 comments: