Friday, December 18, 2009

home sweet home!

I will be hoping to live in California, but if I don’t make enough money then I will probably be back here in Livonia in a apartment with my boyfriend & possibly my bestfriend. My apartment complex is called Canterbury park; it includes (noise-barrier floors, walls, insulated windows, screens, and sliding glass door walls with a patio or a balcony. Our community amenities include a pool and tennis courts. We are conveniently located near the finest in shopping, dining, and entertainment) The mortgage would be 615 every month and I would half to pay a 100$ deposit For a two bedroom apartment, we spilt it evenly everyone would pay 205 a month. Which is not bad at all? + Cable & internet & phone bill = I guess everyone would by witch kind of food they want & we can all spilt the cable & internet bill which gives us 305 for fun= parties, food & gas

BUDGET BREAKDOWN:

205 + 100=300 a month

300+205=505

505- 805 = 305

No comments:

Post a Comment